Cyber Security Business Analyst
Client: UKs Leading Telco – FTSE 100
Duration: Till Jan 2022
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst to join our Technology Security Delivery Team on a contract basis to cover a maternity period.
This person will be responsible for coordinating and managing a prioritised pipeline demand in line with the company’s Cyber Security strategic direction based upon robust cost/benefit analysis.
In addition you will provide the Cyber Security UK Delivery Programme with business case support and provide assistance with project governance/approval process. Once in-flight you will provide a single point of contact for the programme and project managers in Cyber Security, and assume responsibility for the collation and review of project scope and requirements.
The Business Analyst will assist with process development of controls being implemented by the Delivery Programme and work closely with Cyber Defence to ensure a seamless handover of tools and capability into BAU Operations.
Key deliverables expected of you in this role are:
- Business Case development and support for Project / Programme Managers
- Shaping Documents
- Business Requirements Specification (BRS)
- Traceability Matrix – Process Mapping and Documentation
- Experience in the technology, security or telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of – End Point Protection, SIEM, PAM & IDPS
- Ability to lead teams across multi-functional boundaries
- Decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests
- Financial planning and budge
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.