Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Senior Cyber Security Test Engineer, you’ll be be part of the vehicle cyber security engineering team with responsibility for assessing implemented cyber security controls for future vehicle features and ECUs.
To this end you will develop and deploy assessment techniques to ensure controls have been implemented correctly and therefore fulfil their specification requirements. You will be required to represent the department in wider business discussions such as vehicle integration and be hands-on with development teams.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert, you will be required to support the development and application of cyber security verification and validation activities. This will involve creating, reviewing, organising and documenting security verification and validation information to provide clear insights on the effectiveness of specified controls. You will also be responsible for monitoring updates and ensuring a risk management knowledge base is well maintained
You will be collaborating with other Jaguar Landrover departments and interfacing with outsourced suppliers regarding cyber security testing activities you will be expected to deliver tasks assigned by the senior members. Alongside this you, will be representing the cyber security team at cross functional technical reviews.
- Capable of executing security certification test/demonstrations/evaluations, documenting results, developing reports, conclusions, and recommendations
- Experience of objective setting, planning, progress tracking including summarising and escalating roadblocks to management as appropriate
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently and / or in a multidisciplinary team within a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively persuade, influence, and negotiate as appropriate.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Products and project waterfall and agile planning applications (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of embedded automotive systems and / or networking protocols (keywords – AutoSAR, QNX, SecOC, CAN and CAN-FD, automotive Ethernet, MACSec);
- Experience with network protocols analysis; device drivers; embedded systems analysis.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.