Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover is leading the way with initiatives to improve the customer experience using vehicle data, connected services and advanced driver assistance features – delivering these features in a way that ensures cyber security for our customers. Also making sure that it meets the type of approval requirements of UNECE 155 demands an end-to-end understanding of the system and architectural analysis and definition of both the technical and enterprise resources.
We need architects who can analyse and define systems across both traditional automotive technology, IT technologies on and off the car as well as cloud systems – this will be critical to meeting our cyber security goals while supporting the delivery of great features.
This exciting role will work in conjunction with our agile teams that are focussed on rapidly deploying new services to the customer. As well as this, be part of a wider vehicle cyber security group – ensuring the resilience and compliance of all our customer products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As a Cyber Security Architect Manager, you will be responsible for working with a range of stakeholders to understand the functionality of the various on-board and off-board systems, modelling information flows and the properties of these systems. You will undertake optimisation of architectural concepts at both logical and physical implementation level to meet cyber security goals whilst also documenting and verifying compliance of architectures to cybersecurity requirements and regulations.
Your role will require understanding the risk associated with the system especially how that is decomposed and managed across the architecture and supporting resolutions to any vulnerabilities through architecture impact analysis, supporting the through life evolution of that architecture.
You will be expected to collaborate with the local and wider teams to deliver Jaguar Landrover’s overall objectives in an agile way and engaging with cyber security and functional safety experts across the business to improve the overall cyber security posture of the company and drive towards the overall cyber security strategy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstratable cyber security architecture experience in a product or services organisation
- Experience of using architectural frameworks and modelling methods. E.g. TOGAF, UML/SYSML
- An academic qualification e.g. MSC in cyber security or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience utilising your skills to address cyber security related challenges and delivering solutions to address these challenges
- The ability to engineer in a way that is demonstrably compliant with standards and technical specifications
- Experience working and delivering in an agile team
- An understanding of networking and cloud computing and the deployment of security in these environments
- Experience of working with security in embedded systems
- Knowledge of safety critical systems and/ or software
- Experience within the automotive or defence / aerospace domains
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.