KPMG has been acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in the provision of cyber security consultancy. We are investing to building out our financial services cyber consulting team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest financial services companies in the world.
We help out clients protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; helping them understand the cyber threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter financial crime and other threats.
We believe that cyber security is about helping our clients to harness business opportunities safely and securely. For us, cyber security isn’t just a technical issue, it is one which engages the whole business and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risk.
Our team works closely with KPMG’s broader advisory practice to link cyber security to financial crime/fraud and risk management, operational resilience and IT transformation.
You will be an Assistant Manager within the Security Transformation team of the Financial Services Cyber practice, using security architecture in defining security transformation and helping deliver high quality advice to clients.
You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements helping our clients to understand how to harness digital opportunities in a safe and secure manner. You will be part of a team advising clients on managing security risks in cloud environments; assessing and advising on security architectures; delivering automation of security controls and cyber risk reporting; implementing and integrating technical security into digital customer journeys.
Our clients are under regulatory scrutiny, but are also continually battling to match a rapidly changing cyber threat landscape while harnessing the opportunities offered by digital services. As an Assistant Manager in our team, we expect you to already have an initial understanding of the world of our clients, the complexities of modern technologies and the challenges these present.
If you are able to help our clients seize the opportunity offered by the digital world, and do so in a secure way, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Delivery of client engagements in a way that ensures quality and value to our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
• Advising on digital and technical aspects of cyber security in cloud as well as traditional hosting environments
• Helping them optimise their approach to digital and technical cyber security controls and risk management
• Using security architecture in defining security transformation
• Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
• Delivering small-/medium-sized engagements as part of a team
• Developing an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
• Supporting the team with presales and business development activities
• Building and maintaining your technical security skillset
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
• Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: security architecture (infrastructure or application architecture), cloud security (security controls, assessments, privacy and regulatory risks, security frameworks), Security Operations, Infrastructure Security, Application Security, DevSecOps (essential)
• Proven experience of delivering security in one or more of the following cloud service provider environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) (essential)
• Experience in defining and/or implementing security controls across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack
• Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality cyber security services in a commercial environment
• Proven ability to analyse problems
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications and Skills:
• Degree level qualified
• Cloud certifications
• Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M. Inst IISP, etc.), or comparable experience (desirable)
• Recognised architecture qualifications (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, etc.) (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Ability to work as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.