Your new company
Our client is a technology firm with a history of working with the government, defence and private sector in the UK and globally.
They provide dependable, custom-tailored services and solutions that boost operational security, efficiency, and effectiveness strengthening both bushiness as well as national security for the country.
Your new role
Solution/Security Architects are needed to join a l team working on a project centred on a niche defence capability. You will collaborate with subject experts, security/systems engineers, and industry partners to enable a National Security end client to deliver critical services that will protect national interests.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive technical architecture design for complex security, system and network services.
- A solid understanding of security, system and network technologies.
- Experience using enterprise architecture tools such as MooD, Sparx EA or Archimate
- Great inter-personal skills in order to liase with IT stakeholders delivering strategically driven planning, analysis, design and execution.
What you’ll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Mental health and wellbeing support through their employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme with employer contribution and salary sacrifice option
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax efficient Electric and Hybrid Car Scheme
- Benefits and discounts
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Free LinkedIn learning account
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.