Cyber Security Analyst
- £430 per day – Outside IR35.
- Currently remote due to Covid – post Covid, East London.
- 6 Months – extension likely.
Please see below the spec for the Senior Cyber Security Analyst: Cyber Security Analyst – Operational Technology Specialist
Senior Cyber Security Analyst – Operational Technology Specialist – 6 months – £430 per day – Remote due to Covid
Your new company
One of the largest Public Transport Organisations in the UK
Your new role
Senior Cyber Security Analyst – Operational Technology Specialist
What you’ll need to succeed
My client, a high-profile Public Sector Organisation in the UK is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst with a strong operational background who is both hands on and from a design perspective to join the organisation on an initial 6 month contract, remotely due to Covid. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive advisory, technical and consultancy services in relation to the protection of Operational Technology.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Minimum 5 years OT experience, both hands on and from a design perspective (e.g. PLCs, HMIs, SCADA & DCS, Industrial Networking and Telecommunications)
- Excellent written and verbal communication across all stakeholder levels
- Experience conducting cyber security risk assessments on complex interconnected systems
- Experience managing internal stakeholders in understanding and meeting regulatory obligations, in particular the Network Information Systems (NIS) Regulations.
- Experience creating and reviewing engineering designs and enhancing solutions against company standards
- Experience configuring and administering Linux, Unix, or real-time operating systems is desired.
- Desirable qualifications include ISA, GIAC, CompTIA and ISACA.
All interviews will be conducted remotely due to Covid, candidates are ideally available within 5 working days.
What you’ll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a large-scale Workforce implementation in the position of a Cyber Security Analyst, utilising current technologies in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested in the opportunity then please apply for the role directly. Due to remote working, email is the most direct route for contact. All successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.