The company is more than just a place to work. It’s a career home to hundreds of talented people, working in scores of disciplines, across many different locations.
Harnessing their energy, creativity and commitment is right at the heart of their plans for the future and they are looking to invest in their talent of the future by bringing 2 new Cyber Security Analyst apprentices in to the companies growing Cyber Team in the Maritime & Logistics sector.
Do you want to help protect the UK’s Critical National Infrastructure and Supply Chain?
Are you passionate about cyber security?
Then this could be the apprenticeship for you.
As an Apprentice Cyber Security Analyst you will be required to:
- Monitor systems and networks via deployed security tools
- Investigate and respond to security incidents working within the ITSM
- Provide user awareness training
- Support security projects and enhancements
- Maintain and develop Security Operating Procedures and documentation
- Understanding of Operating Systems, Networking and Web Technologies
- Good communication skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about security
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to research and learn independently
- An A Level in ICT or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject, or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits), or
- A minimum of 12 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role.
Specific roles that are acceptable are:
- IT Support roles e.g. Help Desk, First line
- Software Development Roles
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be given the opportunity to undertake a fulltime role in the Cyber Team – with enhanced pay and benefits package.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.