Gray Global Placements Ltd
Cyber Security Analyst
Are you passionate about Cyber Security?
Are you motivated, self-driven, responsible and reliable?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
If so, read on…
My client, a leading UK/US FInTech SaaS solutions company, is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to continue development and oversight of its evolving information and operational security risk management approach
You will be working with the Chief Information Security Officer, IT operations, DevSecOps, Development, Service Delivery and external stakeholders to maintain cyber security compliance and regulatory standards. You will also be charged with providing recommendations for improvements.
What You Will Be Doing
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- SIEM and Incident Response
- Technical Vulnerability Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Security Education & Awareness Training
- Risk Management
- Regulation & Compliance Management
What You Need for this Position
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in a relevant subject area
- Industry InfoSec qualifications
- Penetration Testing qualifications
- 5+ years in IT in a technical role
- 2+ years in InfoSec/Cyber Security
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and trends
- GDPR fundamentals
- Experience working under ISO 27001
- Exposure to payment services
- Experience implementing or maintaining PCI DSS or SOC2 type 2
- Fluency in English with good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Insurance for Employee with Vitality Health
- Office is located in London N1
Must have British Citizenship or Right to Work
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.