Cyber Security Analyst
Your new company
Hays are proud to be working with this private sector organisation who are looking to increase head count due to continued growth. Role offers hybrid working opportunities that does require travel to client sites.
Your new role
- Gain an understanding of the IT systems landscape across the organisation.
- Install, configure and operate firewall rule assurance, User Access Defence, and other security software.
- Provide support for colleagues and the business ensuring there are no cyber security risks.
- Provide It expertise when required.
- perform risk assessments and penetration tests to minimise potential security threats.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in information security technologies including e-mail protection, active directory hardening, network hardening, firewall optimisation, data backup and restoration, end point security.
- Skilled in deploying solutions towards a Zero Trust environment
- Proficiency in a wide range of information security technologies including e-mail protection, active Directory hardening, network hardening, firewall optimisation, data backup and restoration, end point security.
- Comfortable in IT Security Incident Response and investigation
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive annual leave package
- Pension contribution scheme
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal development and growth opportunities with a forward thinking company
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.