BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Cyber Presales Consultant
What you will be doing…
BAE Systems is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to be part of the Financial Services EMEA Presales team within BAE Systems AI, focusing on the Cyber Security offerings.
The team is currently expanding to support a rapidly growing business as such there is a great opportunity to help define sector and technology focused offerings as well as to work with our product team to keep our services on the leading edge of the Cyber Security Market.
Please note this role will require SC clearance which we will put successful candidates through.
On a day to day basis your core responsibilities will be to:
- Drive technical sales engagement through building relationships with client technical stakeholders, running technical workshops and webinars.
- Support the cyber sales team in developing and pursing cyber sales opportunities
- Develop and own Cyber services proposals and ensure that they meet the client requirements and fit our solution roadmap.
- Work with product managers to define and refine roadmaps and sector focussed service sets
What we are looking for…
The successful candidate will be a self-starting individual with the ability to drive growth in the Cyber Security arena. The performance and personal competencies required for the position include:
You will have a strong consulting background, with a minimum of 5 years consultative experience. Previous Pre-Sales experience would be ideal but is not essential.
- Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders on a business problem level as well as a technical level.
- Ability to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders as both part of the bid process and product development to influence solutions, sales strategies and roadmaps to achieve positive outcomes.
- Strong written and presentation skills essential.
- Strong financial services experience
- Proven background in Cyber Consulting
Specific technical and business problem knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Enterprise Cyber Risk Management
- Security Strategy and Governance
- Security Testing Services
- Security Operations Services
- Regulatory Compliance services (FCA, PRA, GDPR)
- Security Framework (NIST, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials etc.)
- Supply Chain Assurance
- Security Architecture
- Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Services
Hold an industry recognised certification such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.