You will be a Senior Manager within the Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare (IGH) team helping both grow our business and ensure our teams deliver high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive level cyber exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client security controls and cyber security programmes, to providing specialist support on issues such as cyber strategy, third party risk etc.
Our clients are under increasing regulatory scrutiny, continually battling a rapidly changing cybercrime threat while harnessing the opportunities offered by digital services.
As a Senior Manager, we expect you to understand the business issues and to be able to translate complex cyber security issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; and delivering the support they require.
If you are able to help our clients seize the opportunity offered by the digital world, securely, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Management and delivery of challenging, complex client engagements to ensure quality and value to our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
• Helping them navigate the increasingly complex cyber security regulatory environment
• Advising on cyber security governance, frameworks and operating models
• Helping them optimise their approach to cyber security controls and risk management
• Getting the balance right between protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber-attack
• Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
• Building and managing multiple client relationships
• Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include: scoping / financial management (budgeting) / engagement and risk management / production and review of deliverables.
• Fee generation through actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal development and client presentations.
• Contributing to practice management, e.g. knowledge sharing, training, proposition development, and knowledge management.
We expect that you will have:
• Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Government or Healthcare.
• Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
• Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills.
• Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients at a senior level.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the cyber security field.
• Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
• A good understanding of technology platforms.
• Degree level qualified preferred.
• Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.