KPMG has been acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in the provision of cyber security consultancy. We are investing to building out our Corporates cyber consulting team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest companies in the world.
We help out clients protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; helping them understand the cyber threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter financial crime and other threats.
We believe that cyber security is about helping our clients to harness business opportunities safely and securely. For us, cyber security isn’t just a technical issue, it is one which engages the whole business and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risk.
Our team works closely with KPMG’s broader advisory practice to link cyber security to privacy, fraud and risk management, operational resilience and IT transformation.
The role will be working in the Cyber Defence Services (CDS) Team within the Cyber team.
• Management and delivery of penetration testing services to clients to include the following:
o Financial management
o Engagement and risk management
o Production and review of deliverables.
• Reporting technical issues in business terms
• Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
• Developing an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
• Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations.
• Role modelling risk and engagement management practices.
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
• Performance management of junior staff
Experience and Background
• Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and to budget.
• Proven experience working within the industry
• Clear and demonstrable understanding of penetration testing
• Demonstrable understanding and practical application of information security principles
• Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
• Proven experience of secure coding practices
• Reverse engineering experience desirable
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant subject (preferred)
• CHECK TEAM Leader preferred or a commitment to gain the qualification within 6 months of commencing role
• Programming skills, .NET
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills
• Ability to identify client opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.