The role will be working within our Privacy Advisory Service team which is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth. As our clients seek to improve the customer experience, create value and obtain competitive advantage associated with trust in their brand, the ability to leverage personal information assets in the right way is crucial. The increasing take-up of cloud computing, globalisation of systems, processes and supply chains, together with the proliferation of social media and mobile devices means our clients are transferring more and more personal information around the world. This, in addition to the constantly evolving nature of organisations via mergers and acquisitions and organisational restructuring, new system implementations and the complex, changing legal and regulatory landscapes in which organisations operate, has resulted in Privacy becoming one of the tougher challenges currently facing our clients.
Our clients need to deal effectively with Privacy related risks, which providing the business with pragmatic and flexible solutions which deliver real value.
• Proactive management and delivery of large, complex client engagements to ensure the following are carried out:
– Design and approach of services meet client needs
– Scoping and production of deliverables
– Project and financial management
– Review of team deliverables for quality and risk purposes
– Liaising with clients on delivery and implementation issues
– Identifying business development opportunities
• Pro-actively identifying and progressing business opportunities for the long term benefit of both the client and KPMG as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and leading client presentations.
• Demonstrating an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
• Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
• Role modelling risk and engagement management practices
• Monitor and uphold high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
• Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
• Developing links with organisations that can contribute to KPMG thought leadership.
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
• Performance management and development of junior staff members
• Upholding KPMG’s values within the broader Risk and Technology Consulting teams
Experience and Background:
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex Privacy services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high-quality work on time and to budget.
• Experience of providing Privacy advice undertaking Privacy advisory work including:
– Privacy Impact Assessment / Privacy Assessments
– Privacy audits/assessments and advice:
– Privacy strategy and governance
– Privacy programme implementation
– Privacy inventories and data flow mapping
– Legitimisation of International Transfers of Personal Information
– Privacy impact assessments (PIAs) for business and technology projects or transformation programmes
– Privacy Training and Awareness
– Privacy Incident Response.
– Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
– Demonstrable breadth of skills/experience and market awareness.
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
• Proven experience in identifying and converting sales opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree level qualified
• Recognised Privacy qualifications preferred (e.g. CIPP, ISEB etc)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
• Extensive relevant sales experience
• Ability to interact with organisations at a senior level
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.