Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Coordinator to join the Simulation and Services team based in Burgess Hill.
The candidate will work within the European Middle East and Africa (EuMEA) Simulation and Services Value Stream, a division of the Mission System Services Portfolio.
Within this customer facing role, the candidate will be responsible for the coordination of EuMEA Simulation Customer Support activities, including program management of spares, repairs and maintenance contracts and associated services, support of pursuits and oversight of the customer services portal.
This position offers a variety of duties with the opportunity to form customer relationships and work closely with other functional areas within the business. It suits someone who requires flexibility to work from home.
- To generate and maintain excellent customer affinity.
- Proactively manage Customer Services Portal. Acknowledge receipt of enquires, allocating tasks to support engineers, and ensuring updates to customers are provided through to closure in a timely manner.
- To be focal point for customer technical enquiries and support requests. Manage Service Notification Number repair estimates in conjunction with the Customer Service Portal and repair and distribution centres across multiple locations.
- Generate quotations and proposals to include catalogue items, maintenance support programs and bespoke support services in accordance with Collins Management System.
- Execute established strategic customer support plans, monitoring Encore stock availability, advance replacements, repairs and obsolescence reporting.
- Support warranty requests from customers. Confirm any warranty claim is within the warranty cover period. Provide network work numbers to support warranty claims.
- Support Service Support Engineers with travel arrangements. Generate and maintain EH&S Risk Assessments in accordance with Collins Third Party Location Work Permit policy.
- Provide accurate status reporting and forecasting across Service and Support Sales Orders in support of achieving revenue commitments.
- Provide guidance, direction and coordination of program efforts across multiple internal stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate records including program handovers, site visit reports, warranty dates, service visits, obsolescence reporting, issue of Field Service Bulletins (FSB’s) and stock control.
Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable engaging with customers and building excellent working relationship.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and achieving On Time Delivery and Repair Turnaround Time goals.
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of business management information systems especially SAP.
- Working knowledge of Logistics and Shipping processes and requirements.
- Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to articulate status and rationale to customers, peers and leadership in written and verbal form.
- Customer Service or Support experience within a technical environment.
- Appreciation of customer needs and dependencies across both defence and commercial markets.
- Familiarity with Collins Aerospace Simulation and Training product lines.
- Project management experience as in individual contributor within Collins Aerospace.
- Engineering or technical background.
- Able to undertake international travel as required.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- International team working with people from many different countries
- Flexible working times, opportunity to work from home, 25 days of vacation
- Competitive pay package
- Company pension plan
- Corporate health insurance
- Internal and external training opportunities to promote continuous learning and development
- Global career opportunities at over 300 sites worldwide
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.