LT Harper LTD
Customer Success Manager/Service Manager – Technology – MSP – £50K
IDEAL FOR > Customer Success Manager / Service Manager / Service Co-ordinator / Service Support working within a Service role
This role would suit someone looking for the step up or a person with a good Service background.
Customer Success manager with strong service management experience is currently required for a Cyber Security managed service provider based in the London.
The CSM within the Service Management team exists primarily to ensure the services are delivered to the customer satisfaction, that their business remains stable with no loss of their core services and ensures day to day activity on the clients’ behalf keeps moving in the right direction avoiding bottlenecks and ensuring what has been promised is delivered. The Service Management team are a client advocate within the business and as such has interactions across all teams. If you have experience and understanding of this business function, then this role would interest you.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Success or Service Management experience within an MSP or similar environment
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with external and internal clients at all levels (up to and including Senior Management) providing informed contributions where required.
- Understand the needs of a Managed Service Customer
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with others using a variety of communication styles inc ability to manage conflicts or difficult customers calmly whilst maintaining focus.
- Worked in an IT environment
Service Management is critical to customer retention. Your focus is on ensuring high standards of quality are maintained across all aspects of the service, providing appropriate governance, and ensuring agreed processes and procedures are adhered to. Your measure of success is directly related to how satisfied their customers are with the services they consume.
– Main areas of focus are actively engaging with existing and new customers across all aspects of service delivery lifecycle. Working both as a separate function and being part of cross-functional teams for activities such as onboarding, CSI projects, reporting and customer facing service reviewing activity, in some cases requiring on-site presence
– Dealing with complaints and issues which may arise and continuous service improvement activities, projects and any efficiency or growth initiatives is key and providing tangible reports and feedback in regular customer reviews is a part of our transparent ethos.
– Customer Lifecycle Reporting support including data gathering and analytics at the month end of reporting periods.
– Liaise with department managers to collate data for High Priority or Major Incidents as requested such as facilitating Root Cause progress with customer and/or internal teams, ensuring timely generation of responses, documentation, and any ongoing status reporting. Occasionally you may be tasked with acting as the ‘major incident manager’ to ensure multiple teams are collaborating to deliver the best outcomes.
– Support on-boarding of new customers or expansion of existing contracts with project and PS teams as required.
– Support the Service Management Head with new initiatives and improvement projects as required, such as customer register, performance, and satisfaction feedback, scoping of new service offerings and general Customer Service Improvement.
Location – London
Start date ASAP
If you feel like this role is a good fit to your profile, for more information or to schedule call, please contact Filmon Goitom at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.