Role Location: UK Wide – can be based in any of our UK office locations.
ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG’s Global Technology & Knowledge group. As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG’s business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions. ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG’s technology environment and connects its network of member firms. ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm’s collective intelligence.
With the rapid deployment of technology to support the increasing need to drive operational and risk management activities, the need to assist the functions and Member Firms with information which supports them to make decision driven by data to effectively address information protection requirements has become critical. This role will be responsible for execution of the strategic priorities which are aligned to the IPG strategy. The Customer Engagement Lead will set the pace and actions plans within the Customer Engagement Department in collaboration with the Office of the CISO lead (OCISO) driving connections within Functions and cultivating the relationships with Member firms through the delivery of services offered by the Information Protection Group (IPG).
– 10% Establish plans, activities and timelines which support the delivery of key messages which support the IPG strategy
– 10% Enable department team members to develop solid business relationships, becoming a trusted advisor with key leaders and stakeholders to proactively support business objectives
– 10% Effectively manage and escalate risks and issues including managed of all Customer Engagement team members
– 20% Contribute as a team lead in the development of programs which support Functions and Member Firms with moving to secure by design planning (e.g., customer & stakeholder management)
– 10% Lead periodic review meetings with IPG leadership and business to provide updates on requests, projects, and issues
– 10% Design and deliver customer engagement guidance and materials to support standardizing services across team. Ensuring consideration for feedback and continuous improvement.
– 20% Define and deliver reporting standards which provide visibility of engagement, relationship and stakeholder management activities
– 10% Manage, support and develop team members ensuring alignment to IPG strategic priorities and enablement of Functions and Member Firm objectives. Work through annual goal setting and performance evaluations.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
– Ability to manage multiple engagements on multiple projects
– Excellent client engagement and stakeholder management skills
– Capable of strategic thinking and of building strategic plans and putting them into action
– Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with an attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
– Excellent presentation skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Characteristics of a forward thinking and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new information
– Strong analytic, problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
– Core understanding of security and privacy concepts
– Ability to collaborate cross functionally with teams to bring forward solutions to customers
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university within business, IT, or related field.
Experience & Knowledge
– Proven experience working within large scale organization, experience within a professional service or similar organization.
– Background working on large-scale international projects and the ability to manage multiple processes and projects at once.
– Aptitude to build understanding of trends in cyber security, including privacy
– Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm
– Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds
– Experience in customer service and/or operational management
– Experience and knowledge of organizational change management or transformation management.
Key demonstrable competencies
– Apply a strategic perspective: Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
– Build collaborative relationships: Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
– Foster innovation: Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
– Drive quality: Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
– Develop and motivate others: Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.