A career in our Crisis Management practice, within PwC UKâ€™s Risk line of service, provides the opportunity to help our clients identify and manage issues, prepare for crises and support them when disruption occurs.
As a Manager, youâ€™ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their most complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specifically you will work as part of our team supporting clients navigate challenging issues, developing reputation management strategies and supporting them during crises.
In this role, you can expect to perform any of the following client work:
- Support clients to identify and manage issue, including those relating to ESG, develop reputation management strategies and provide live support as they respond to emerging events
- Support clients on their crisis communication preparedness including undertaking reviews, developing plans and running crisis communication exercisesÂ
- Support the team to build our profile internally and externally outside of the firm and contribute to our business development and marketing effortsÂ
- Work with colleagues in other services areas and support our clientsâ€™ crisis and reputation management needs
You can also expect to perform the following business development activities
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and support senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings to address them
- Build client relationships and establishing credibility and identify opportunities where PwC can assist
- Develop toolkits, methodologies and accelerators to enhance our sales and delivery capability
- Contribute to our research and thought leadership to improve the eminence of our practice
Essential Skills And Experience
As a minimum, candidates for this role must have the following
- Crisis communications experience in any form (i.e. industry or consultancy)
- Understanding of reputation risk management and some awareness of ESGÂ
- Strong academic background such as a Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree
- Excellent communications skills and business writing skills
- Ability to build relationship effectively with your clients and across the firmÂ
- Excellent project management skills including great organisation, highly motivated work ethic, the ability to drive projects forward, manage your own, and others time; and hold more senior team members to account on delivering high quality pieces of work
Who Weâ€™re Looking For
We are looking for individuals that thrive in an entrepreneurial environment such that they are comfortable working independently with little supervision and have a strong desire to learn and a willingness to share knowledge.
People that succeed in our business have a passion for crisis, issues and reputation management, are naturally inquisitive and get a buzz from solving complex problems. Furthermore, they have a good attention to detail allied with exceptional analytical aptitude. Most of all, they are excellent communicators as we are in a business founded on strong relationships.
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.