HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJAt Collins Aerospace, we make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and managing the corrugation machines, pressing light alloy and non-light alloy materials in order to manufacture heat transfer fins.
- Manufacture and maintenance of tools
- Machine set up – Setting tools and machines to meet component dimensional requirements
- Quality inspection and control of components and tools
- Machine Maintenance – Ensure the machines are in good working order & carry out TPM as per schedule
- Recognized engineering apprenticeship, e.g. City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Tool setting and machine operation
- Corrugation machine experience is preferable
- Experience in metrology
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Working to high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to work shifts when required
- Commitment to continuous improvement
This position may involve access to export controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement .
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.