Controls Testing Manager
Controls Testing Manager
Salary: National starting salary between £40,000 – £50,000, London starting salary between £55,000 – £65,000
Are you someone who has the ability to analyse complex and diverse processes and make a difference through delivery of difficult messages into the IT organisation?
A bit about the job:
We’re currently seeking an IT Controls Testing Manager who can work with operational, risk and CISO colleagues in order to devise, agree and deliver detailed controls assurance and testing activities. These activities will be designed to assess the design adequacy and operational effectiveness of a wide variety of Business Protection (BP) and IT controls to the highest standards.
The IT Controls Testing Manager will also deliver complex and sometimes difficult messages back into the organisation regarding the design and operation of controls and potential impacts on operational and cyber risks.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- A strong solid understanding of IT systems, security and/or day to day IT operations
- Experience of working in a control’s assurance role or similar
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills
- Superb communication skills (both verbal and written) and experience communicating with collaborators at all levels
- A dedication to personal development and a desire to learn
- The ability to actively and effectively lead part of a distributed team to deliver results
What you’ll get for this role:
- National starting salary between £40,000 – £50,000, London starting salary between £55,000 – £65,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Aviva will contribute up to 14% to your personal pension (dependent on your contribution)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working -spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week – combining the benefits of flexibility with time together with colleagues.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv Johal a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to Guv.Johal@aviva.com .
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.