Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work as part of the Contracts & Commercial team supporting the Collins Aerospace Mechanical Systems business.
The successful candidate will lead and drive effective performance of commercial activities across a portfolio of major civil and military contracts within the Aftermarket Actuation Services team. They will work closely with the Programme management team and other business functions to provide competitive advantage whilst meeting contractual obligations and ensuring compliance to the relevant military contracting regulations (predominantly UK MOD and USG). The role will span the product life cycle including agreements, bid support/ compliance, product development, manufacture and support contracting.
Leading complex negotiations of terms and pricing. Ensure compliance to military contracting regulations. Accountable for the development and management of commercial relationships with key customers. Lead and develop commercial strategy for bids and live contracts. Responsibility for business case modelling, obtaining requisite approvals to create and release approvals. Contract review and management of prospects and contracts, to include establishment of sound contractual and costing basis to support current and future requirements. Providing commercial leadership and support to multi-functional teams. Development of members of the commercial team to share knowledge and best practice. Responsible for ensuring wider commercial understanding and knowledge across the business. Drafting, presentation and management of agreements and contract clauses. Contract risk and opportunity management. Ensure adherence to, and continuous improvement of commercial and business processes. Compliance to International Trade requirements. Participation in senior management business reviews when required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The right candidate will be able to demonstrate their potential to succeed in a Contracts & Commercial environment.
- Extensive experience in UK and US military contracting and ensuring compliance to the regulations.
- Experience in managing high profile/value contracts within the civil and military aerospace industries, would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential as are good preparation and planning skills.
- Enjoy working with customers and colleagues to reach agreement in a demanding environment.
- An attention to detail and methodical approach, together with good problem solving and negotiation ability.
- Experience of pricing models.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.