Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Aviation and Network Solutions team is seeking a Commercial Manager to join them. This role can be located in Crawley, West Sussex, UK or in Annapolis, USA.
Our Avionics Information Management Services (IMS) business advances information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely.
Within the Commercial Aviation and Networks Solutions (CANS) Business Unit we connect aviation community stakeholders and airlines with intelligent data service solutions to enable the connected aviation ecosystem. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Commercial Aviation and Network Solutions team today.
The successful candidate for this position will be helping our Inflight (Cabin) Connectivity Solutions (ICS) team be successful by meeting and exceeding customer expectations through the lifecycle of the business.
This Global Commercial Manager position is responsible for supporting the business with strategic pricing, market analysis, and profit & loss analysis.
- Support the establishment of relevant revenue and cost targets for the service, ensure the preparation of comprehensive and reliable forecasts, monitor AOP and interpret/investigate reasons for deviation; advise and guide regional teams on established techniques to stay on plan.
- Train and mentor regional commercial support on best practice business and commercial management / analysis for the supported portfolios.
- Develop commercial models and offerings for ICS products.
- Support establishment of global pricing. Integrate regional customer considerations with global service view.
- Support strategic analysis of service line pricing within the market (customer value, existing margin, competition, etc.).
- Provide commercial insight on major pursuits and customer negotiations.
- Support Risk and Opportunity identification, mitigation, and realisation.
- Part of portfolio leadership team and will be expected to contribute to strategic and tactical direction of the supported services.
- Brief mid level and senior management on commercials topics (pursuits, negotiations, pricing, etc.).
- Work cross-functionally and directly with Finance, Engineering, and other stakeholders to support the service.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally, you possess a BA/BS in Business, Finance/Accounting. A degree in a Technical field will also be considered. In the absence of a degree, significant and demonstrable experience is required.
- Proven experience in financial management, project management, planning, or analysis.
- Advanced business acumen with understanding of income statements, balance sheets and Profit & Loss.
- Experience of working with pricing (internal, strategic, competitive, etc.)
- Demonstrated strategic and critical thinking abilities.
- Can tie technical, programmatic and business decisions to financial outcomes.
- Strong communicator and collaborator.
- Experience working in positions that require coordinating with a diverse set of stakeholders
We are located in Crawley, UK near Gatwick airport. Crawley has good access to London and the South Coast with good transportation links and Crawley has a whole host of amenities to keep you occupied. We have a comprehensive benefits package whilst working a 40 hour working week, all working within a culture based on positive assumptions in an exceptionally safe, clean and modern working environment.
What we can offer you:
• Worklife Balance
• Flexible Working
• Family Friendly/Wellbeing policies
• Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
• Career Progression
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace,in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements,will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.