Cloud Security Engineering Lead – GCP, DevOps, Cyber
Up to £750 per day (Inside IR35 – Umbrella)
Initially 6 months
Remote / London
My client is a leading International Consultancy, who urgently require a Cloud Security Engineering Lead to join a business critical function of a major Financial Services organisation who will be the end client.
The role will see you take technical ownership of key Security deliverables, and take SME accountability for core security control framework components and services. You will act as the escalation point for cyber security related issues, and provide triage. You’ll be expected to take accountability for the quality of work produced by the Cloud Security Engineers, plus it may be expected to be included in the out-of-hours security on-call rota.
- Proven Cloud Security Engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong, broad knowledge across DevOps practices and approaches
- Must have leadership experience – not necessarily line management, but experience of leading and guiding colleagues / a team through processes from start to delivery
- Experience in reviewing security risks, assessing risk ratings and working within risk guidelines
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
Nice to have:
- Immediate availability
- Previous Financial Services industry experience
- SC Clearance (Security Cleared)
If interested, with relevant experience, please apply with a latest CV ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.