Cloud Security Engineer
LT Harper LTD
Cloud Security Engineer (CSE) Multiple UK Locations
A Cloud Security Engineer, is required to be the SME in securing cloud security architectures within a Cyber Security and Managed Security Services company. This is an opportunity to join an organisation who are about to embark on global growth.
The projects you will be involved in as a Cloud Security Engineer will range from: implementing pipelines, the deployment of secure cloud datacentres and rolling out secure configuration audit checks. This is a chance to take advantage of working with pure cyber security professionals where innovation is key, therefore budget for high level security will not be compromised.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
Cloud Security Engineer responsibilities include
- Assist in evaluating, recommending, and implementing advanced security technologies for clients within the cloud.
- Perform appraisals of existing pipelines, proposing and executing improvements.
- Building scripts to automate security within cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure (MZ), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Conducting Identity and Access Management activities within intricate cloud environments. .
- Establish secure platforms for clients within the public and hybrid cloud throughout the course of the project.
Cloud Security Engineer requirements are
- Commercial experience in securing cloud platforms.
- Security configuration exposure.
- Stakeholder management, client/customer facing skills.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Proficient in developing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation or ARM templates).
Non Essential Requirements:
- Previous consulting experience (highly desirable).
- An understanding of existing Frameworks (NIST CSF, OWASP SAMM), and CIS Benchmarks.
- Exposure to Threat Modelling.
- Cyber Security recognised qualification(s).
Benefits of this role
- Opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Flexible working (hybrid/remote)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at email@example.com or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.