Well established technology company operating in the online retail market seeks a permanent cloud security (DevSecOps) engineer to join the team in central London.
The engineering culture within the firm is open and flat, valuing robust challenge and discussion backed by good data.
This role will report to the CISO.
– Lead and create a DevSecOps governance framework and culture
– Drive forward securing the firm’s AWS environment using industry leading security tools.
– Implementing required security tooling for vulnerability assessments
– Champion ‘security by design’ and ‘security as code’ throughout the engineering teams.
– SME for security engineering for cloud security and SDLC
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
– Good understanding of AWS security tools and the use of config
– General development knowledge (understanding how an engineer deploys code, and able to advise on how to automate security tools as part of the build)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.