ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG’s Global Technology & Knowledge group. As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG’s business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions. ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG’s technology environment and connects its network of member firms. ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm’s collective intelligence
KPMG’s MSS (Managed Security Services) helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attacks, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats. As part of the MSS team you will work for Cloud Monitoring providing visibility into the security across the entire cloud native technology stack within KPMG. Ensuring configuration and compliance guardrails are being adhered to and that the data and systems deployed within the cloud environments are safe and secure. The position will require in-depth working knowledge of securing cloud environments following industry standards and best practices.Responsible for installation, management, maintenance and support of MSS tools hosted on Windows platform in DataCentre, Azure and O365.
Working for MSS alongside a team of highly motivated and experienced network/security engineers, cyber security analysts and security architects the successful candidate will be required to support cloud monitoring and compliance over KPMG multi-cloud environments. Working hours: 09:30 – 17:30 core hours and with an on call requirement. You will have a wide range of responsibilities which will include:
• Working alongside the content management team to provide visibility of compliance to security guardrails.
• Customising and enhancing Prisma Cloud features to meet KPMG specific requirements.
• Onboarding additional Tenants and cloud hosting providers to Prisma Cloud.
• Planning and implementation of automated remediation activities.
• Securing Containers and serverless environments.
• Day to day management, troubleshooting and housekeeping of the toolsets.
• Collaborating with other IPG teams to understand their requirements and look for new opportunities for Prisma Cloud.
• Ensuring work is completed in such a way to comply with established compliance and other internal control requirements.
• Using DevOps to record all project tasks.
% of Time Accountability:
10 Working alongside the content management team to provide visibility of compliance to security guardrails.
40 Customising and enhancing Prisma Cloud features to meet KPMG specific requirements.
10 Planning and implementation of automated remediation activities
10 Liaising with vendors to fully realise investment into their products and influence future roadmaps.
10 Onboarding additional Tenants and cloud hosting providers to Prisma Cloud.
20 Day to day management, troubleshooting and housekeeping of the toolsets.
“Everyone a Leader” Competencies
Apply a strategic perspective: Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
Build collaborative relationships: Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
Foster innovation: Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
Drive quality: Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
Develop and motivate others: Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
Technical Skills & Qualifications
• Experienced building complex custom RQL, KQL or SQL queries.
• Experienced with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP installation, configuration, and administration of security features and services.
• Programming experience with Python or PowerShell.
• Robust technical and implementation knowledge of Prisma Cloud (Twistlock, Redlock) and or Demisto products.
• Minimum of 3 years in IT with 2 years of experience working with a major cloud service provider.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience. Preferably in Computer Science or related field.
Experience & Knowledge
• Experienced in securing cloud environments and cloud systems, including topics around certification and compliance.
• Good understanding of API based security & compliance standards.
• Understanding of exploits, malware, ransomware, etc. their creation and activation and detection methods.
• Knowledge of web application architecture and system administration.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.