Cloud Engineering Manager
Cloud Engineering Manager
Salary national up to £87,100
London up to £118,000
Are you someone who can work confidently across Cloud technologies and want to further enhance your career?
We are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineering Manager to be a part of our growing tech driven Hosting Platform team.
A bit about the job:
As the Cloud Engineering Manager, y ou will provide leadership and support to your teams. Defining engineering principles and procedures, in addition to, working with Architecture and Product Owners to create roadmaps and deliver capabilities to our platform consumers.
If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with the prospects of superb growth and development, this role could be suitable for you. Acting as a leader at the heart of the technical development of our Platform, you will guide engineering strategy, lead deliveries and provide mentorship to engineers within the organisation.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Proficient in either AWS or Azure or Google Cloud technologies and leading deliveries which impact running a platform at scale
- Proven Engineering leadership skillsets
- Be a first-class communicator, encouraging collaboration across the team which spans across multiple locations and disciplines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to articulate complex technical problems to a technical and non-technical audience
- First-class engineering discipline with experience to translate business problems into technical solutions
What you’ll get for this role:
- Salary between £87,100 – £118,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 07385425912 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.