This role will involve working as part of the central Risk Management Transformation team supporting Risk Management functions across all Lines of Service. It will involve liaising with senior stakeholders to understand the impacts of these on risk users and professionals, maintaining a number of key change documents and supporting the communication and delivery of these initiatives.
The team requires someone who can advise on what is needed, when in the project it would be needed, and assist with the rollout of the change plan throughout the programme. We would ideally like someone who can do skills transfer to another member of the team for continuity across the programme
It is expected that the initial time investment (4-6 weeks) would be a focused deep dive into setting up the change plan, detailing the initial actions and activities that the team would need to take. This will then be followed by a time frame where there is less time needed, but where there are structured touch points and increased time at strategic points as needed
The team is spread across multiple offices throughout the UK, although some key meetings are held in London and may need to be attended in person.
Opportunity for working from home? Yes
Amount of time client based (%) 0%
Opportunity for job sharing? No
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? Yes
Amount of time PwC office based (%) Flexible, as per firm policy
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of a Risk Transformation Programme, including maintaining work done in relation to personas, user journeys, benefits tracking, change impact assessment, business readiness, programme communications plan and delivery and other change related items.
The following skills are required for this role:
- Must have extensive experience of delivering business change, be able to advise on change techniques/ use of change toolkits.
- Extensive experience of working on high profile, complex IT projects – including planning, delivery and reporting.
- In depth experience of organisational and cultural change, with ability to lead and transfer knowledge to key individuals in support of such change
- Good writing and stakeholder engagement skills. Being proactive and willing to work hard.
- Must be able to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, especially at Senior Leadership level.
- Must be able to work under pressure and work to tight timelines
- In-depth knowledge of risk management and compliance systems
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have ‘The Deal’.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.html
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.