We have some exciting opportunities for Buyers to join the supply chain team at Collins Aerospace based in our Wolverhampton site.
In this role you will:
- Manage portfolio of suppliers and build effective relationships to achieve performance.
- Alignment with commodity managers, account managers, supplier development, supplier quality assurance and value stream to ensure business measures are achieved.
- Work with suppliers and facilitate improvement in Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) performance by driving the implementation of supplier generated improvement plans.
- Purchase Order, Purchase Order Schedule and Purchase Price Variance management.
- Order-book management
- Work with account managers and commodity managers on supplier strategy in-line with VS requirements
- Timely resolve and manage supplier payment and invoice issues
- Facilitate stakeholder reviews and action outcomes supporting change management and transfer programmes.
Skills & Experience:
- CIPS qualification or equivalent supply chain qualification
- Understanding of business processes with a high degree of commercial acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Action focused, driven to deliver concrete and sustainable results.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering KPI improvement in an aerospace environment, working either independently or as part of a multifunctional team
- Engineering knowledge/exposure is advantageous
- Procurement experience in Aerospace / Automotive or Electrical industries
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.