Up to Â£575 per day (Inside IR35)
My client is a leading Insurance business who urgently require a Business Resilience Manager with strong experience in Operational Resilience and Risk Management as well as Business Continuity.
You will play a key role in the Information, Security, Risk and Assurance function of the business in its efforts to drive a culture and practice of resilience into the heart of organisation, enabling it to adapt, prevent and respond to disruption. The immediate focus shall involve enhancing the review of important Business Services including the creation of Resilience profiles, Recovery Strategy Optimisation and driving automation of processes and reporting.
- Demonstrable and proven experience of working in a Business Resilience Management capacity
- Experience of delivering Operational / Business Resilience with focus on Technology Resilience, Cyber Resilience and Risk Management
- An understanding of the FCA / PRA & BoE Building the UK financial sectorâ€™s operational resilience Discussion Paper: 2018 and subsequent consultation papers 2019
- An understanding of the following best practice standards: Organisational Resilience BS65000:2014 / ISO22316:2017, Business Continuity: BCI GPG, ISO22301:2012, Risk Management BS31000:2009
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A high standard of presentation and business report writing
Nice to have:
- Previous Insurance Industry experience
- Immediate availability
- Delivery of Training & Awareness activities
- Release Management experience
If interested, please send a latest CV ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.