Job Title: Business Interface Manager Role
Location(s): Glenrothes / Livingston / Flexible Hybrid
Summary of Role:
Primarily supporting the Global Sensors Business. The Business Interface Manager will be the main point of contact between the Harlow and Glenrothes sites. Providing the link between customer requirements and Manufacturing execution.
- Support the APNT/CSS and ATMS Programme Management teams in Harlow to ensure key business On Time Delivery, Cash and Sales goals are achieved.
- Prepare weekly and monthly business performance reports and support the monthly APNT business review in Harlow.
- Ensure smooth transition between the enquiry to order (Bid) and manufacturing execution phases.
- Lead team members, motivate, take accountability for actions taken and develop a team working approach.
- Support the OTD meetings for Global Sensors and take ownership of the On Time Delivery metric for Spares and Repairs, driving team performance and supporting reporting requirements at local, business and corporate levels.
- Ownership of all Spares and Repairs processed within the Global Sensors business, ensuring that all required Bids are supported with the required estimates and awarded programmes are executed within the expected TAT (turnaround time), cost targets and quality expectations.
- Mentor and support the Integrated Programme Team, guiding the team through challenges to ensure the team can meet its goals.
- To promote a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement through regular communication and dialogue with the team
- Extensive track record of managing complex relationships with multiple stakeholders and evidence of skills to influence relationships for positive outcomes
- Experience in the Management of programmes / projects through their whole life cycle.
- Good knowledge of techniques for Planning, Monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Bring sense and clarity to uncertainty and conflicting priorities
- Strong MRP & MS Office Skills
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Experience in Six Sigma techniques
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- SAP experience
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2, PMP
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across its core mission areas Weapons & Sensors, and Cyber, Space & Training.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
Enhanced sick pay scheme
Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements).
- Flexible working arrangements can be considered wherever we can (depending on the role) so please enquire or highlight any request to our Recruitment team to explore flexible working possibilities .
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites and Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold).
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women’s Network, RayBAME, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA), RayPride and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
As a proud contributor to the HM Armed Forces, Raytheon UK signed the HM Armed Forces covenant in 2014. Due to the varied activities and support to our Armed Forces & Reservists,
Raytheon UK has since been awarded the prestigious Covenant ‘Gold Award’ Employee Recognition.
Raytheon UK recognise that our people are the critical factor in our success, and we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding careers.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit
the Raytheon Technologies Global website https://jobs.rtx.com
and search by location
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.