Winnersh, United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions – whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionised systems for specialised aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager – UAS & Autonomy to join our facility located in Winnersh, UK.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for enabling and supporting market and pursuit strategies that deliver sales growth in the Military Uncrewed Air Systems (UAS) and adjacent Autonomy market segments for Collins Aerospace International Integrated Solutions (IIS). Achieve this by collaborating closely with regional Account Managers and other team members to execute pursuit and orders capture.
As a UAS, Autonomy and Human-Machine teaming Business Development (BD) Manager, he or she is considered an expert in this market segment, having proven experience in sales, strategy, technology or marketing roles within Aerospace or Defence.
- Proven and relevant Business Development, Sales, Strategy or Marketing experience in a Defence, Technology or Aerospace company working in the UAS and/or advanced Autonomy or related Human-Machine teaming market.
- Demonstrable, successful experience in team working.
- A network in one or more of the following – UK MOD, RAF, Strategic Command, Royal Navy, British Army, DSTL, Defence Prime contractors and/or technology companies.
- Familiarity with budgeting, purchasing, project management and other relevant processes used by Defence departments.
- Track record of contributing as part of a team to achieving orders and sales success with values from £1million to £100million.
- Understands the Defence business, Defence market and relationships (e.g. relationship between MOD, primes and lower tier suppliers)
- Able to travel, based in UK – Winnersh area or regionally working remotely
- Fluency in English
- Experience in the commercial and technology sectors
- Understanding of how technology can be applied to solve military operational challenges both now and in future would be an advantage
- Experience in a global matrix organisation with an integrated business model
- Military background is beneficial but not essential
- Diploma or degree in a technical subject
- Fluency in another European language
- Eligible to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to Secret or above
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- International team working with people from many different countries
- Flexible working times, opportunity to work from home, 25 days of vacation
- Competitive pay package
- Company pension plan
- Corporate health insurance
- Company car
- Internal and external training opportunities to promote continuous learning and development
- Global career opportunities at over 300 sites worldwide
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace,in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements,will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.