Atlantic Inertial Systems Limited, Clittaford Road, Southway, Plymouth, PL6 6DE
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At the Plymouth location we design and manufacture products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets.
This position is for a Senior Business Development Executive within the Guidance and Navigation
and Navigation Solutions team. The role includes the responsibility for generating and securing profitable sales orders within designated market sectors across international territories and for further developing existing accounts and identifying new customers. Through close liaison with clients and market analysis, the appointed candidate will be expected to identify and deliver a full range of opportunities, extending from discrete projects through to major long term relationships. This is a fully remote role.
The successful candidate will work with a team of business development professionals in conjunction with program management and engineering leads, to uncover, pursue and capture new business.
- Identifying and winning new business opportunities
- Key Account Management — working with customers and in-country agents
- Formulating and implementing successful business capture plans for major sales prospects
- Preparing successful winning proposals
- Understanding the customer’s technical requirements and directing them to the right solution
- Upkeep of the orders and sales pursuit pipeline using an industry standard CRM
- Assisting in the formulation of technology roadmap and product strategies
- Attendance at international trade shows and exhibitions
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience working in a customer facing role (business development, contracts, program management, engineering)
- Experience working with aerospace and defence OEMs and MODs throughout the Asia/Pacific and/or European regions
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business in international military markets
- Qualified to degree level in a technical discipline
- Technical understanding of inertial sensors/technology and control and actuation systems for guided weapons preferred
- Functional competence in one or more languages (Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, etc.) desired
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
The ability to communicate at all levels within the customer company and to liaise internally with other senior management, technical, project and contracts staff is critical in order to create successful new business capture plans and winning proposals. International mobility is also essential for this role which will require extensive travel worldwide (25-50%)
In return, we offer a suite of benchmark benefits including membership of BUPA, Annual Leave Buy/Sell, Employee and Family Assistance Programme, employee discounts, and much more, all working within a culture based on positive assumptions.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.