A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. Weâ€™re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
Business Resilience & Conduct
We are looking for candidates to join our Business Resilience & Conduct Group.
Our team are self-starting, agile and thrive on bringing past experiences to new and diverse challenges. They are happy to work as individuals or as part of multi-disciplinary teams to provide hands on, client facing services to our clients in the capital markets area, primarily large global banks, on regulatory change and remediation, governance risk and controls as well as critical business change. These services can be in the form of regulatory/consulting advice, implementation support or controls review and recommend reports.Â We work with Front Office, Risk, Operations and Finance functions, often cross-functionally in supporting them with large business and regulatory change programmes and with enhancing their governance, controls and risk frameworks.
As a Senior Associate, youâ€™ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Significant experience of working within established professional services/consulting organisations or banks specifically focussed on regulatory/business change and/or front to back trading governance, risk and controls.
- A proven track record of successfully supporting work-streams within change/client engagements
- Strong client relationship, stakeholder management and inter-personal skills, with a good track record of dealing with stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills (ie report writing)
- The ability to apply good judgement during engagements and to support conclusions reached to more senior level personnel both internally and externally
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong power-point skills
- Agility â€” an interest in working in a dynamic environment and on different types of projects in the capital markets arena
- Ability to workÂ under pressure within an ambiguous environment
- Relevant qualification â€” ACA, CFA etc
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.