BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are recruiting for additional Business Case Consultants to join teams working for a Central Government customer.
We are looking for experienced Business Case Consultants who can lead the development of Business Cases for our clients to the HM Treasury Green Book standard. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and delivering Business Cases to the highest standards.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Business Case development knowledge, including Green Book five-case model and elicitation of options appraisals
- Experienced in facilitating large scale group workshops and focus interviews with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Preferable experience working in the public sector on projects or programmes equating >£1M
- Run business consulting exercises up to Board level with clients to elicit and develop the right outcomes
- Be able to direct business consulting projects through appropriate and efficient interaction with senior clients and project staff
- Applies project management practices to complex business change projects, in particular being able to calculate and manage risks and dependencies as they apply to the uncertainties that can be a feature of complex change projects
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Applied Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.