** This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract role **
Cyber Security is becoming more and more important within all Organisations. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Global CISO function as you will be accountable for the scoping and shaping of potential projects and programmes of work including quantification of potential business benefit. In addition, you’ll support the definition of requirements for improving any aspect of the processes and systems aligned to Aviva’s Business Protection and Security Controls and Cyber Security threat/vulnerability. This will include the creation / amendment of Target Operating Models across Aviva’s Global Markets, enabling a standard set of security tools and services globally to establish a baseline security capability across Aviva, focusing on integrated/complimentary solutions across the NIST framework, contributing towards keeping our customers, our employees, their data and our business secure.
If you are motivated by making a difference, enjoy a variety of different assignments, developing your security knowledge and have strong business analysis and positive relationship building skills this could be the role for you.
- Carry out business analysis to develop an optimised solution to meet business needs
- Ensure that risks and issues are managed or raised, providing solutions for resolution
- Identify and lead internal, cross project and external dependencies
- Be responsible for ensuring self-development and integrity, including active participation in the BA Practice
- Shown ability to deliver business solutions balancing time, cost and quality
- High level knowledge of the end to end project lifecycle working within both Agile frameworks & waterfall methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management processes and associated techniques (i.e., waterfall, agile developments, CMMI)
- A good understanding of the Configuration Management process and its application
Experience / knowledge:
- Working on medium/large or complex assignments within a large-scale organisation
- Providing specialist business expertise to solve business problems or to exploit opportunities
- Some breadth and detailed experience of business analysis
- Experience within Cyber or IT Infrastructure would be a nice to have
- Application of standard Business Analysis tools and techniques and where they can be best applied
- Determining the appropriate work products required for the change needs and ensuring re-use
What you will get for this role?
- Competitive salary dependant on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose . To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv Johal a call on 07500 087 919 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.