Working remotely (eventually Newbury once office opens)
Until September 2022
Rate Â£529 per day (through Umbrella company)
Monday to Friday
You will be responsible for the detailed analysis, process and resource mapping and defining the future operating model for Data Loss Prevention and Multifactor Authentication in line with Vodafoneâ€™s strategic direction based upon robust cost/benefit analysis.
t In addition, you will provide the Global Cyber Security Strategic Programmes team with business case support and provide assistance with project governance/approval process. Once in-flight you will provide a single point of contact for the programme and project managers in Cyber Security and assume responsibility for the collation and review of project scope and requirements.
- Identify and capture core requirements of each approved project activity using standard delivery templates e.g BRS, Shaping Documents, Requirements Traceability Matrix etc
- Coordinate and facilitate scoping workshops and requirements capture sessions with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Technical Subject Matter Experts, Security Operations, Group, 3rd Party vendors as appropriate.
- Assist Project managers with the preparation and shaping of High-Level Solution Designs / Scoping Statements / Business Cases / CR Options papers / Process Maps and Service Operations Handover Guides
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the whole Delivery team, members of the Tech Security Leadership Team and colleagues across Tech Security
- Provide dashboard reporting of Analysis progress
- Raise Risks & Issues for the Programme / Portfolio / Projects as appropriate
- Develop and maintain a Business Benefits Register / Log
- Analyse and track progress against all Strategic Programmes control deliveries
- Develop, maintain and assure a Long-Range Plan / Pipeline of viable projects based on robust cost/benefit analysis according to legal, regulatory & business drivers
- Experience in multifactor authentication/data loss prevention
- Cyber Security
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, combined with business judgement and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- The ability to be an effective team player
- Strategy & Planning skills
Conversation with recruiter around job role and responsibilities and a short application over the phone
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.