Information Security business analyst required for a leading oil & gas firm. The role will be focused on information security projects.
- Build a relationship between business partners and the IT department relative to requirements, solutions and priorities
- Defining the business analysis approach for projects and programs to align with the firm’s BA Framework, ensuring that BA output on the project is fit for purpose, represents value for money, is correctly sized and is delivered on time.
- Create training and system documentation, conduct training sessions as necessary
- Facilitating the identification of and documenting the business requirements and working with colleagues from the sponsoring business area and Technology Solutions (BTS) Division and across the business to agree on a suitable solution
- Manage special projects as assigned by Group Technology
- Completing BA deliverables on large and complex projects & programmes, producing comprehensive and accurate documentation (eg, process mapping, data flow diagramming, user cases, customer journey mapping), facilitating workshops with the business utilising a variety of business analysis methods embracing gap analysis, requirements gathering and validation
- May assist in the creation and implementation of test plans that are mapped to documented requirements
- Establishing and maintaining agreement between the business customer and solutions
- Substantial experience in the completion of business analysis deliverables on programmes within a regulated industry, a governmental or regulatory body
- Substantial experience of working on projects and programmes involving broad-based business and IT change with at least some of this experience gained on security-related projects and initiatives
- Substantial business analysis experience across the end-to-end project life cycle within a structured environment, providing Lead Business Analyst services to non-complex projects and programmes, or as part of a Business Analysis team on highly complex programmes
- Skilled at facilitation, challenging business SMEs to describe As-Is states, and To Be requirements.
- Skilled at leveraging excellent written and oral communication skills to assure a clear translation of business requirements into functional outcomes.
- Possess strong business acumen, able to quickly pick up the content and business knowledge required, supporting the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phase
- Innovative thinker, challenging existing processes and seeking innovative solutions to business problems.
- Ability to translate policies and standards into a format whereby they can be reflected in processes, procedures and technical tools
- Experience of working on cyber or information security transformation or improvement programmes
- Knowledge of Cyber Security principles and frameworks
As an ideal candidate, you will have the relevant certifications and have previous experience working as a BA within Cyber Security Projects and have strong good knowledge of cyber security. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Experience with working on security monitoring and detection capability projects is highly advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.