Business Analyst (Cyber Security)
Your new company
Arm are seeking a versatile and experienced individual to join our team of amazing business analysts within the IT portfolio office function. We partner with all areas of the organisation to understand business requirements, develop achievable plans, and deliver strategic change.
Your new role
As a superb communicator, you will utilise your emotional intelligence, analytical ability, and networking skills to influence individuals and teams to deliver Arm’s goals.You will work on a variety of exciting change initiatives, providing opportunity and problem analysis, determining business needs, and owning the definition of user stories. You will also actively help build the BA community through coaching, mentoring, and sharing expertise.Responsibilities:Being a business analyst at Arm means collaborating with people across the company to understand challenges or opportunities, and supporting the delivery of changes to tackle them.
We’ll expect you to:
- Plan, prioritise, and drive business analysis activities across multiple IT solutions and projects
- Work with business leaders to build clear and persuasive cases for future change Investigate business problems or opportunities end-to-end, and work with people around Arm to find the optimal solution
- Facilitate the development and refinement of customer requirements and user stories
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and technical leads to assist in the development of solution roadmaps
- Own the business requirements, and work closely with Portfolio Managers to prioritise and refine backlogs
- Provide guidance and support to a team of Business Analysts through coaching and mentoring
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience of delivering on several, multi-functional projects simultaneously
- Problem identification, management and resolution for complex issues
- Requirements elicitation and engineering Development and management of user stories and use cases
- Process mapping Working with and influencing individuals at every level
- Workshop facilitation, alongside highly-developed presentation skills
- Flexibility to structure and prioritise your own work
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly Expert user of the MS Office suite, especially Excel and Visio
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Working as part of a globally distributed team
- Experience of working on security / threat vulnerability management projects
- Use of Jira and Confluence BCS Business Analysis Foundation accreditation or above
What you’ll get in return
Based in Cambridge UK, this is an opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative, and driven team, and provides a genuine opportunity to craft the best outcomes for Arm.You will be able to take advantage of our on-site gym, multiple cafeterias, and a hybrid approach to home and office working.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.