Role: (Senior BISO) Business Information Security Officer (this is a director level role)
Location: London and WFH
Salary: Very competitive
Stanton House have partnered with an innovative, forward thinking entertainment brand where cutting-edge technology is at the heart of what they do. Stanton House are supporting them to recruit a BISO (Business Information Security Officer/director level) to lead small team and to work closely with the business and their leadership team to provide excellent cyber business-centric knowledge and influence so that cyber security is front of mind, everywhere.
With this in mind, this business is searching for someone who is able to think holistically about the impact certain business decisions can have on the Cyber Security Threat Landscape for the business, now and in the future.
You’ll be a trusted adviser and partner with influence, translating the technical speak into commercial language, giving context to the business conversation. This is a permanent role, with their HQ in London, when it safe to return to the office, with lots of flexibility on WFH.
- You’ll lead a small team focused on bridging the relationships between the cyber teams and the broader organisation and helping to ensure that risk is managed effectively by building cyber security into all that we do.
- The is a group level role and you’ll be ensuring cyber business partners respond to business needs providing proactive and agile partnering support, reaching deep in the organisation. Aligning to the core-cyber team, influencing the design of cyber delivery and services, and embedding it into the business.
- Sharing what we know, guiding the business with our knowledge of the technology landscape and cyber security. You’ll be a problem solver able to deliver and execute complexity. Providing counsel, informing every area of business, in every country, to make safe business decisions. Feeding what we learn to cyber operations, influencing both ways.
- It’s not just technology, it’s every part of the business, the Cyber team is critical in keeping the whole business alert and safe today and when they want to move forward, with early engagement and continuous improvement. Involved in concept and design.
- We have a seat at the table, building strong reputation and trust in all areas of the business, educate, upskill and help business owners think about cyber risk.
What part will you play
- Focusing outwards into the broader business working with senior executives and leaders through to teams on the ground advising and consulting on all aspects of cyber security
- You’ll demonstrate that you and your team are efficient and collaborative in your approach to partnering. Being able to identify opportunities to align activity and share best practice across similar business functions
- Providing guidance on high-level principles for architectural design enabling the core-cyber team to embedding security features into new solutions and products in the business area you’re supporting
- Excellent facilitation skills, along with a proactive personality and the confidence to engage with and if necessary, challenge senior management in your partnered area
This is a very exiting role in a great business – to hear more about this role, please apply here.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.