Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Business Information Security Officer (BISO) to join an exciting global entertainment brand in their London office (Hybrid working). The business is full of innovative, talented, and creative people who provide opportunities for individuals to grow and develop their skillset. Highly desirable employer.
The hiring manager for the position said:
“This is an exciting role that works to ensure that we secure the many platforms and hundreds of applications used across all business areas. The successful candidate will bridge the relationship between the cyber teams and the broader organisation with a best practise approach.”
- Providing guidance on high-level principles for architectural design to the core cyber team.
- Advising C-Suite executives on all aspects of cyber security best practise.
- Leading a team of Business Information Security Partners.
- Informing every area of business to make safe business decisions and manage risks.
To be an exceptional performer in this role, you will be:
- Able to inspire a global team to be exceptional in their approach to cyber security (able to evidence prior examples of such achievement).
- Able to align business and cyber strategies across the organisation – within a complex matric model.
- Bring innovation and push the boundaries of what can be achieved.
To be suitable for this role you must have the following:
- Deep experience of implementing best practice information security standards and procedures within global companies.
- Excellent knowledge of information security controls and regulatory standards including ISO 27001.
- Experience working in a sizeable business and partnering with executive stakeholders (this role requires the confidence and substance to face off to C-Suite Executives).
- Evidence of exceptional leadership and communication skills.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.