Your new company
A leading telecoms business are currently expanding the Cyber Security division in the form of multiple data specialists.
They are looking to start interviewing immediately on a fully remote basis. This is a rolling contract estimated to be between 1-2 years.
- Supporting the evaluation of new design methods and technologies to protect against existing and emerging security threats.
- Engage with Security Architecture and Security Design teams to define and develop automated capabilities via APIs
- Accountable for the configuration and change management of the Elastic Stack platform.
Key Skills Required:
- Big Data technology experience: Elastic Search, Hadoop, Scala etc.
- Software Development background: Coding experience in any language (java, python etc)
- Experience in any of Kafka, APIs, Kubana, Confluent
- Communication Skills: Stakeholder management & integration, team attitude
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.