EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for a fast-growing Insurance Provider, for the role of BI Developer. It’s an exciting opportunity to work for a company that bring insurance and technology together, specialising in products such as Life Assurance and Income Protection.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and deployment of both internal and external facing dashboards and reports
- Working closely with the business to identify pain points and build data tools for effective decision making
- Working with the sales and marketing departments to generate insights for external use
- Data management; including maintaining data dictionaries for key reporting
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience as a Data / BI Engineer, Developer, or Analyst
- Hands-on experience with ETL or ELT
- Experience designing and developing dashboards using tools, such as Tableau
- Cloud Data Warehousing using tools such as Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake
- High level of experience with data visualisation
How you’ll be rewarded:
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door within a new, fast-growing industry
- Exposure to modern and tech driven establishment
- The opportunity to work for a company with employee and customer wellbeing at the forefront of their priorities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing Insurtech Company, that are invested in their employees and driven towards success!
For further information, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.