Hays Technology is looking for a Automation Tester who is passionate about agile, shift lift mindset and keen to improve quality throughout the development lifecycles.
What you will be doing:
You will participate in technical discussions within cross functional engineering team to add value to quality deliverables, Contribute and enhance the existing test automation frameworks and process and Design, create and implement automation test scripts
As part of the role you will also Identify and automate the manual test process improving team efficiency and reducing cycle time and Improve test strategies and procedures for improved and reduced cost of quality
Who you will be working for:
The UK’s leading energy provider.
What we are looking for:
• Good understanding of the full end to end software development life cycle and agile development process
• Experience working within a TDD & BDD environment
• Experience programming in Java, Python & Groovy (or other high-level languages)
• Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems with ability to troubleshoot basic network issues
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
• Exposure to one or more of the following technologies is desirable: AI/ML, CI Tools, Cloud technologies, API tools, Version control, code quality and performance tools
What you will get in return:
Working in the Utilities industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.