Hays Technology is looking for an Automation Test Engineer to help our client plan, design, develop, and execute automated testing solutions for complex IT projects.
What you will be doing:
• Develop OSS/BSS/Mobile Applications Test Automation frameworks for all areas of various systems based on the need within the domain to ensure the optimal test coverage is achieved.
• Develop regression and smoke test packs and daily scheduling and reporting in various environments
• Be expert in various test automation tools and hands on coding skills in Java
• Be expert in Cucumber, Selenium, Automating Web applications and API testing
• Be expert in at least some of the of the following: JUnit, Selenium, WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, JMeter, GIT
Who you will be working for:
A leading global Public Safety and Government communications technology solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in Public Safety networks, devices and applications. They are committed to creating maximum value for their customers by providing competitive solutions and services.
What we are looking for:
• An Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
• Holds a relevant professional qualification e.g.ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualification Board)
• Relevant experience in Agile/Scrum/BDD
What you will get in return:
Working in the telecoms industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
In order to apply successfully, you must be eligible to live and work in the EU and ideally already hold a current UK Security Clearance, or be willing to undergo Security vetting, following a Baseline Personnel Security Screening (BPSS) check.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.