Audit Manager – Remote working
Your new company
Your new company is a multi-award winning, international Chartered Accountancy firm, with over 15 offices worldwide. This firm has plans for expansion over the next few years and has had a recent acquisition showing the rapid growth plans of the firm. Your new company works majority with technology clients, including cyber and fintech clients.
Your new role
This firm of Chartered Accountants is looking to onboard a new Audit Manager into their team, this role is 100% remote. The role will be approximately 80% audit and 20% accounts, below are some duties and responsibilities of your new role:
- Manage and lead a dedicated team, directing, organising and deploying staff on assignments and managing client relationships.
- Lead a portfolio of clients to a high technical standard.
- Review of audit planning, fieldwork and completion.
- Review of audit finalisation documents including financial statements and reports to management.
- Supporting the team in managing work flows and attendance at planning, completion and finalisation meetings.
- Reporting to clients and answering questions on the audit and statutory financial statements.
- Point of contact for the audit engagement team.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Directors on auditing and accounting issues.
- Meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Partaking in regular meetings to discuss progress and any client issues and to understand the workload of colleagues.
- Play a leading role in the management of the team, including but not limited to scheduling of chargeable time, mentoring staff, undertaking appraisals and providing feedback to team members.
- Identifying and capitalising on opportunities and prospects for new work.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, it is desirable that you:
- Are ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent some PQE
- Have experience handling your own portfolio of clients
- Have strong experience of managing a team
- Experience in advising, mentoring and reviewing audits and statutory accounts assignments for small, medium and large companies.
- Strong experience of auditing and accounting reporting standards, including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Can lead a team to work to deadlines, whilst offering clients an exceptional service
What you’ll get in return
This firm offers an amazing employee benefits package, here’s some examples below:
- Competitive salary package
- Generous pension package
- Competitive holiday package
- Private health care
- Gym membership
- Company breakfast, including snacks
- Regular social activities in and out of the office
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.