Associate Trainer – Specialist Economic Crime
Your new company
You will work as an Associate Trainer – Specialist Economic Crime, until 31st January 2024. Day rates:
- £500 – when delivering training on own
- £390 – when delivering training in pairs
- £320 – for other work
Your new role
Responsible to the Training Delivery Manager for the day to day delivery of economic crime training programmes, supervising learners and, where appropriate, associate trainers to ensure that learning objectives are met to course specifications and agreed quality standards. Work when required with other departments to provide subject matter expertise in the formulation of evidence-based policing standards and the design and development of learning products
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
What you’ll need to succeed
Essential Criteria – Training and Qualifications
- Qualified Trainer to meet the Police Sector Standard: Level 3 Certificate or previous experience in training – Law Enforcement Environment. Be willing to achieve a level 4 Certificate in Education and Training within 2 years of commencing the role.
Essential Criteria – Experience
- Up to date proven competence, experience and/or knowledge to the level required within the subject matter specialism that forms the basis of training delivered (Mainly Fraud or Cyber Crime) knowledge. Specific requirements vary between posts.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships and removing unnecessary barriers to services delivery.
Essential Criteria – Skills and Knowledge
- Sound understanding of equality, diversity and human rights within a police training context
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex and specialist concepts on an individual and group basis to account for learners’ preferred learning styles
- Exhibit personal qualities and behaviours which are a role model for others – being open to receive challenge and feedback; value diversity and difference; and to work as part of a team to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and a good level of IT literacy
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
- Experienced and current Assessor competent to the Police Sector Standard for the Training of Assessors (With TAQA level 3 Assessor Award) Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development
- Qualified Trainer to meet the Police Sector Standard for the Training of Trainers: Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training, Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS Level 4) or NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development or equivalent.
What you’ll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.