Goodrich Control Systems, Finance Shared Services and Corporate, Fore 1, Fore Business Park, Huskisson Way, Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4SSPosition: Associate HR Advisor (P1 – P2, 21K to 25K dependent on experience)
Team: UKI People Services, Tier 1
Business Overview: With a global workforce of +180,000 employees, Raytheon Technologies is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace defense industry. Raytheon Technologies has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving market. Raytheon Technologies comprises 4 key businesses; Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles and Defense, with the UK being predominantly Collins Aerospace. Collins Aerospace specializes in producing aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical systems, mission systems, and power and control systems that serve customers across the commercial, regional, business aviation and military sectors.
Position Overview: We are looking for 3 Associate HR Advisors to join our People Services team. As part of the Enterprise Services business, People Services operates as a HR Shared Service, providing first line HR advice and guidance to employees and managers. Our UK and Ireland team support all 21 sites across the UK business, totaling around 6,500 employees. The team is split into 3 tiers – Tier 0 being our online, self-service portal; Tier 1 handling queries, providing advice and guidance, and general HR administration; and Tier 2 providing more specialized services for the most complex cases. As well as enabling us to provide an efficient and effective HR service, this structure also provides a wealth of career development opportunities. These roles are situated in Tier 1, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. The role is highly customer-focused, fast paced, varied and relies on effective collaboration with others.
- Provide first line HR support to employees and managers including providing simple HR policy and process advice across the employee lifecycle. You will need to utilize our CRM system ServiceNow to proactively administer your own caseload, manage customer expectations and adhere to SLAs.
- Undertake a range of HR administration duties including production of employee correspondence, preparation of employment contracts, data audits and updating employee files, ensuring that high levels of data accuracy are maintained throughout.
- Utilise HRIT systems such as Workday to transact HR changes, troubleshoot process issues and coach managers to effectively navigate systems.
- Provide high quality customer service while managing cases from diverse employee groups, across a wide variety of channels (email, phone and online portal) from
- Follow established HR processes, knowledge, policies, company guidelines and regulations to resolve simple customer queries.
- Be an active and supportive member of the team, sharing experiences and ideas with colleagues to continually improve our services.
- Actively engage with and apply continuous improvement methodology to identify improvement opportunities and support process optimization activities.
- Understand and be compliant with the corporate data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Act as an advocate for People Services within the business and encourage adoption.
Qualifications and experience
- Attitude is key to this role, so you will need to be highly-customer orientated and able to deliver great customer service to a wide range of employees, from shop floor to executive.
- You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced customer service environment, operating to agreed targets and SLAs
- Ability to multi-task and proactively prioritise work to meet competing demands.
- Be proactive, professional and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Experience working in a within a HR Shared Service Centre and/or a Customer Service Contact Centre environment preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and ability to verbally coach customers over the phone or on Zoom.
- Ability to work independently and enjoy working under pressure.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Logical thinker who can solve problems quickly.
- Team player who can support and encourage others.
- Strong IT skills and aptitude for using HRIT tools.
- Experience of Workday or ServiceNow desirable but not essential
- Whilst a CIPD or equivalent HR qualification is not required, an understanding of a HR environment or experience within a customer service environment is essential.
Work Location: Flexible dependent on successful candidate, preferably in commutable range of Shirley or a local RTX site
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.