KPMG’s Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) practice within Corporates is an area of the firm which continues to post tremendous growth, as evidenced by recent significant wins. It provides services relating to internal audit, internal control, corporate governance, risk management, SOx and related assurance and advisory projects. Our services to clients deliver added value through the use of modern control assessment, risk management and audit techniques focusing on strategic and operational risks, as well as financial management and reporting controls. We also work closely with other consulting teams through our Connected Consulting business of Risk and Regulatory Driven Transformation and our colleagues in Technology Risk and Cyber Risk to help ensure our clients receive the best possible advice and assurance.
Within IARCS, we have an opportunity for a Assistant Manager based in the Corporates team in London
Role and Responsibilities:
• Performing Internal Controls Framework Audits, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) assessments, Internal Audits: Conducting Tests of Design and Test of Operating Effectiveness of controls.
• Reviewing and developing client’s custom Risk & Control Matrices to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in remote execution of test procedures.
• Expected to support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
• Direct client interaction, wherever required.
• Drafting Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOP’s
• Guiding/ coaching Executives on Test of Operating Effectiveness
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding financial services sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques;
• Supporting the KGS Engagement Assistant Manager/ Manager with project management responsibilities, in terms to tracking status, quality and time.”
• Supervise associates and interns on engagements
• Serve as a liaison between clients management and upper management
• Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of Internal Controls Framework Audits, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) assessments, Internal Audits: Conducting Tests of Design and Test of Operating Effectiveness of controls.
• Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
• Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients”
Skills and Experience:
• The candidate must have relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in in internal audit, internal controls, risk management or governance in relevant sector.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
• Project or team lead experience, specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
• Experience in evaluating Design and Operating Effectiveness under Internal Controls Framework, ICFR assessment, and Internal Audit experience in the relevant sector.
• Prior experience in Consulting is preferable
• Prior experience with a Big 4 is desirable
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.