BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence are looking for an individual to join the Capabilities team, reporting to the Capabilities Business Manager. Your focus will be on the day-to-day operations of one of our business units, supporting and managing key activities that are critical to running an efficient and profitable business area, including resource management, engagement, financial forecasting and reporting.
This role can be based at our Guildford, Gloucester or Great Baddow offices however can be predominantly remote within the UK, with visits to the office on average one day per week, in line with our Hybrid Working approach. We encourage and support flexible working arrangements.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure everyone is productive – focus on the right roles for our staff and ensure the right level of utilisation is maintained, support rotations and manage our bench
- Building a sense of community – bring the business area together through open communication and other events
- Understand and manage the resource demand on the team – feed data and information into a wider resource capacity planning approach
- Support recruitment – ensure requirements are clear and the right people are involved in the process
- On-boarding of new staff – make the business area a great place to work right from the start
- Manage financial performance – prepare the financial forecast and support managing costs in line with forecasts
- Monitor and report on performance – be part of a regular cadence and report on timesheet completion, utilisation and resource demand.
What we’re looking for
- Great time management and prioritisation skills – you are at the hub of activity and will manage conflicting demands on your time from senior stakeholders
- Good problem solving and facilitation skills, and a particular strength in stakeholder management
- Business awareness – you will be expected to understand business priorities and support business decision-making
- Experience of working in a Professional Services or Product Development environment, ideally with an understanding of resource capacity planning
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.