Hays Technology are looking for an Application Support Analyst (Microsoft 365: Security) for a large public sector organisation in Leeds who are embarking on an ambitious Digital Transformation
What you will be doing
As the Application Support Analyst you will use your experience of implementing and securing Microsoft Information Protection tools, along with an understanding and ability to maintain existing M365 applications including, but not limited to; SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams to contribute to new and existing projects to define future business requirements for the next generation of collaborative work tools, as part of the organisations strategy.
Your main focus will be providing support and maintenance for the diverse range of existing Microsoft services and 365 applications within the Application Support IT team, initially focusing on the Security, Governance and Compliance components available within the Microsoft 365 suite.
You will contribute to the development of new and existing key core services used by a range of business stakeholders, working closely with business change and IT change professionals to ensure systems support is fit for purpose and meets strategic and user requirements. You will work effectively, aligned to the application portfolio lifecycle, ensuring effective communication and consultation with stakeholders and customers in delivering and maintaining provision of fit for purpose solutions.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience of providing 2nd/3rd line technical support in a diverse enterprise technology environment, including writing both system documentation and user guidance and an ability to explain technical problems in non-technical language
- A relevant Microsoft certification such as Information Protection Administrator Associate (SC-400) or equivalent.
- The capability to develop and enhance security policies, processes, procedures and technical controls to strengthen security capabilities and resilience for data stored in Microsoft 365.
- Ability to take a proactive role in identifying security risks, mitigations and opportunities to strengthen resilience to cyber-attacks and security incidents within Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Data Loss Prevention Policies (DLP), Sensitivity Labelling and retention policies.
- Established capability in gathering service requirements from diverse stakeholders to inform current and future service provision.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative, with excellent organisational, planning and self-management skills
What you will get in return
This exciting position is paying up £40,322 negotiable on experience and offers an excellent work life balance including: home working, 30 days annual leave, competitive pension scheme, flexibility, training and development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.